Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tea Tastes Better in a Pretty Cup!

It's true. I don't know why or how but tea tastes better when you drink it from a pretty cup.

I have a cupboard literally bursting at the hinges full of cups and teapots and I wouldn't have it any other way, however it seems my husband would! I have been banned from buying more cups. So for now all I am allowed to do is look and dream...

If you know a tea lover, perhaps one of these would make the perfect Christmas gift!

Donna Hay for Royal Doulton at David Jones, Waterblossom by Essence at David Jones, Signature Cup by Christina Re

Chantilly Lace, Enchante and Aviary all Cashmere by Maxwell and Williams
Regency Tea Cup and Saucer from Dot Com Gift Shop
Blue, Ivory and Pink Botanical Breakfast Cups from Dot Com Gift Shop

Fleur De Lys, With a Twist and Watercolour Petals tea cup from Anthropologie


Sari tea cup and saucer from T2

Cups and saucers by Pip Studio from Amara

Polka dot cup and saucer from Wedgewood


-  -  -


Anything take your fancy?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!